Friday, July 30, 2004

"Readallabahdit!"

Does that work phonetically? Anyway...I've decided to try to put my journalistic experience, such as it is, to some sort of use and have come up with the not so very novel idea of perhaps a column or feature for a newspaper or magazine all about our adventure.

I've contacted the Sunday Herald, Glasgow Herald and the Times Educational Supplement to see if they're interested.

I've had a few replies so far and some people seem quite keen to talk about it, at least in principle. We shall see...I wonder if there's a book in there somewhere?

Gail has set up a website, which may someday become a portal for her creative talents in the jewellery design arena...she's blogging too now, not too sure about the look of that blog though: Gail's wee hoose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home